AirPlay lets you stream any sound source from your iOS device or Apple computer to your Speaker.
1. Connect your iOS device or Apple computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Multi-Room Speaker
2. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the control centre and swipe horizontally to find the Now Playing screen
3. Tap the AirPlay icon to find the list of available AirPlay devices, select your Multi-Room Speaker
4. To stream audio from your Apple computer, open iTunes. Tap the AirPlay icon on the volume slider. Select your Multi-Room Speaker
5. To stream audio in Multi-Mode, push the Single/Multi Mode button on the speaker or set the speaker in Multi in the app. Open the list of available AirPlay devices and select the group Multi.