If the issue is Bluetooth related, please turn off the WIFI on your device that you are trying to use with the speaker and make sure that there are not any other devices connected to the speaker.
Now, please try the following:
1. Try to use a different cable (optical, RCA, auxiliary, power cable) to confirm that the issue is not with the cable you are using to connect to the speaker.
2. Try to plug the power cable into a different power outlet to confirm that the power source is not the issue.
3. To be certain that other devices aren't causing an interference, forget all other Bluetooth devices in your list of available devices in your Bluetooth settings.
4. If you are attempting to connect to the speaker via Bluetooth, ensure that your device is running the most recent software and all updates are complete.
5. Please un-pair (forget or delete) the device from your Bluetooth devices list, turn both of the devices off and then turn them back on. If you attempt to repair them now, do you continue to experience the issue?
6. Is the Bluetooth input selected on the speaker?
7. Is the speaker currently connected to a different device?
For low Volume issues with your iPhone, click here
For low volume issues with your Computer, click here
For issues where the Speaker isn't responding, click here