Please attempt these troubleshooting techniques to try and resolve the issue you have experienced:
1. Are you located in the same place as where your credit card is issued? We have a very strict security system that may not allow you to place orders if the country of the billing address and the shipping address differ.
2. Which browser are you using? Please shut down the browser and restart your computer. Once your computer has restarted, please try again. It may be necessary to use a different browser.
3. Do you have a Paypal account? Paypal is an excellent payment method and it is really easy to use. Please, visit Paypal.com for further information. Please be sure to check that your address and contact information in Paypal is up-to-date before placing your order.
4. It may be necessary to check with your bank to make sure that your bank card is authorized for international and / or online purchases.
5. Please take a moment to be sure that you are entering your Credit Card details correctly. Note that the CVC/CVV/CID is located on the back of the Credit Card.
If none of these suggestions help your problem, please contact the support team at email@example.com or via Live Chat (red button) in the lower right corner of your screen.