A percentage of the storage space is taken up by the phone's operating system and built in apps. For the London, the phones operating system and apps take up approximately 4 GB of the internal storage.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use Spotify with the London's DJ app?
- I have 2 headphones connected, how do I control their audio separately?
- Factory reset
- How do I customize my clock on home page?
- Can I set the camera app to save photos to the SD card?
- Using London HotSpot
- Answering a Phone Call
- Spotify: switching storage from internal memory to SD card.
- How do I customize a ringtone?
- Connecting the London to your computer