• The highest reported SAR values under the CE regulatory for your phone are listed below:
– Head SAR: 0.418 W/kg
– Body SAR: 0.790 W/kg
• To reduce the level of exposure to radiation, please do the following:
– use your phone in good reception conditions,
– use a hands-free kit,
– for pregnant women, please hold your phone far from your stomach,
– and hold your phone far from your genital parts!
• For your phone which tests in accordance to EN60950-1:2006, it is mandatory to perform
audio tests for EN50332.
• This phone has been tested to comply with the Sound Pressure Level requirement laid
down in the applicable EN 50332-1 and/or EN 50332-2 standards. Permanent hearing loss
may occur if headsets or headphones are used at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
CE SAR COMPLIANCE
• This phone meets the EU requirements (1999/5/EC) on the limitation of exposure of the
general public to electromagnetic fields by way of health protection.
• The limits are part of extensive recommendations for the protection of the general public.
These recommendations have been developed and checked by independent scientific
organisations through regular and thorough evaluations of scientific studies. The unit of
measurement for the European Council’s recommended limit for mobile devices is the
“Specific Absorption Rate” (SAR), and the SAR limit is 2.0 W/ kg averaged over 10 gram of
tissue. It meets the requirements of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation
• For body worn operation, this phone has been tested and meets the ICNIRP exposure
guidelines and the European Standard EN 62209-2, for use with dedicated accessories. Use
of other accessories that contain metals may not ensure compliance with ICNIRP exposure
• SAR is measured with the device at a separation of 1 cm from the body, while transmitting
at the highest certified output power level in all frequency bands of the mobile device.
• The distance of 1 cm which shall be kept between body and Phone.