To transfer your pictures from your iOS device to Android/Google, follow the below steps and you can access them from any internet connected device and your new phone.
- On your iPhone/iPad, download the Google+ app from the App Store.
- Open Google+ and sign in using your Google account (i.e., your Gmail address and password).
- Select "Auto Backup" for your photos by selecting the menu icon, followed by the gear icon at the top right. Now go to "Camera and Photos", touch "Auto Backup" and switch it on.
- Sit back as all your photos are being saved to the cloud.
- Open the Photos app on your new Android device to see all of your photos from your iPhone or iPad.
If you use iPhoto on your Mac, please note that any new photos taken with your Android phone or tablet won’t be automatically uploaded to iPhoto.