To accurately evaluate the Bluetooth, please turn off the WIFI on your device that you are trying to use with the speaker and make sure that there are not any other devices connected to the speaker. Complete the following steps to reset the Bluetooth connection:
(1) Open the Bluetooth menu in the device that you are broadcasting the music from.
(2) Forget (delete) all the paired devices including the speaker.
(3) Power off both the music device and the speaker and then turn them back on.
(4) Pair the music device and the Marshall speaker. Is the issue now resolved?
If you have a Mac computer, please try the following steps:
1. Make sure OS X (or your computer's software) is updated to the latest version
2. Type in “Audio Midi Setup” in Spotlight and increase the volume of the bluetooth device
3. It may be necessary to debug the Bluetooth in the Mac. To do this: Hold down the Shift and Option buttons while clicking on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. This will bring up a Debug choice on the drop-down menu.
4. Select "reset the Bluetooth Module"
If you cannot troubleshoot your product or believe it to be faulty, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.