Your speaker comes equipped with a high-performance lithium-ion battery and the life span is affected by charging and usage. Follow the guidelines below to keep your battery in great condition for as long as possible.
- Avoid using fast chargers if possible. Fast charging causes stress on the battery and will degrade it.
- Avoid charging the battery when it is already full or letting it drain completely. Try keeping the charge between 30% and 80%.
- If the speaker is stored for a long time, do so with a half-charged battery and in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Do not use or charge the speaker in hot and unventilated places, 45°C/113°F and above, such as in a parked car or by a window in direct sunlight.
- Avoid charging the battery at low temperatures, below 10°C/50°F and using the speaker below 0°C/32°F.
- Avoid strong mechanical shocks such as dropping the speaker on hard surfaces as it might damage the battery.