If you receive error messages or multimedia files do not play when you open them on your device, please attempt the following:
- Free some memory by transferring files to a computer or deleting files from your device
- Ensure that the music file is not Digital Rights Management (DRM) Protected. If the file is DRM Protected, ensure that you have the appropriate license or key to play the file.
- Ensure the file formats are supported by the device. If a file format is not supported, such as DIVX or AC3, install an app that supports it
- Your device supports photos and videos captured with the device. Photos an videos captured by other devices may not work properly
- Your device supports multimedia files that are authorised by your network service provider or providers of additional services. Some content circulated on the internet, such as ringtones, videos or wallpapers, may not work properly
If you cannot troubleshoot your product or believe it to be faulty, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.