The Messenger app for sending SMS/text messages is available for your phone.
To read and respond to messages, follow these steps:
1. When you receive a new message, you’ll get a notification on your device and a new message icon will appear in your notification panel.
2. To open and read the message, touch the new message notification in the notifications panel.
3. To respond to a message, touch the Send message box and type your message.
4.To send, touch Send
To create and send a text message, follow these steps:
1. Go to All Apps and touch Messenger.
2. In the main Messenger screen, touch
3. Enter a name from your contacts or a mobile phone number in the To field. To send a group text message, touch the group icon in the 'To' field and touch additional contacts or enter additional mobile phone numbers.
- Below the To field, you can choose from your frequent contacts by touching Frequents or your list of contacts by touching All contacts.
- If you’re sending a group message, make sure you turn on group messaging in Messenger setting.
- If you choose to enter a name or mobile number in the To field, matching contacts appear as you type, if any exist among your contacts. You can touch a suggested recipient or continue entering the phone number.
4. To write your message, touch the Send message box and type your message.
5. If you touch the Back button while composing a message, it’s saved as a draft in Messenger. Touch the conversation to resume composing it.
6. To send, touch Send