f your Stockwell Speaker’s Bluetooth connection drops out, there are several likely causes and troubleshooting options you can attempt:
1. The two Bluetooth devices are too far apart or the connection is affected due to obstacles
Move the devices closer so that they are within 10 metres and unobstructed by obstacles such as walls or doors
2. There is a strong electric field surrounding the Stockwell Speaker
Items such as microwave ovens, wireless network adapters, fluorescent lights and gas cookers use the same frequency range as the Bluetooth device. This may lead to electrical disturbances.
If you cannot troubleshoot your product or believe it to be faulty, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.
A Bluetooth device could cause sound-related or technical faults, depending on use, in the following cases:
- When some part of the body is in contact with the receiving/transmitting system for at the Bluetooth device or the Stockwell
- Electrical variations due to obstacles in the form of walls, corners, etc…
- Exposure to electrical disruptions from devices within the same frequency band, for example Medical equipment, microwave ovens and wireless networks
This wireless device may cause electrical disruptions during use.