For a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, your product(s) are covered by our warranty. The warranty only applies to products you have purchased from www.marshallheadphones.com and are for your own use and not for resale.
Please note that the warranty covers manufacturing defects only and does not apply to issues that result from wear and tear or accidental damage.
To start your warranty claim, our support team will need the following details:
1. Your shipping address (to send your replacement product) for a FedEx, DHL or PostNord (Sweden) delivery.
2. Your contact phone number
3. A copy of your proof of purchase (this is mandatory)
4. A photograph of the complete contents of your product (full headset, speaker, cable(s) and plug(s)
5. A full statement/description of the issue and how it occurred
6. The device that you are using the headphones with (for example - iPhone 6s)
Once we have received the above information, our support team will then contact you to let you know how we will proceed with the warranty.
If you submit a valid warranty claim, Marshall Headphones at it’s option will proceed with one of the following 3 options:
1. Repair your product using new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
2. Replace your product with a product that is at least a functioning equivalent to the product and is formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent in performance and reliability
3. Marshall Headphones can also refund your purchase price in exchange for the return of your product as part of a warranty claim
When a product or part thereof is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes property of Marshall Headphones. A repaired or replaced product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
If you require more information on our warranty coverage and warranty claims, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.
To read more about our Warranty and other policies, please visit marshallheadphones.com and select the Policies category from the footer.