With the help of Bluetooth technology you can easily connect your Bluetooth compatible devices to the Stockwell over a short range wireless connection. This allows you to use the Stockwell as a speaker phone with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or connect it with a tablet or computer and stream music directly to it.
Follow these steps to pair the Stockwell wirelessly to your Bluetooth device.
1. Ensure that the Stockwell is powered on
2. Push the Pair button
3. The red Bluetooth indicator starts to flash rapidly
4. Enable Bluetooth functionality on your device (Smartphone, Tablet, Computer)
5. On your device, select the Stockwell from the Bluetooth list and accept pairing
6. The Bluetooth indicator on the Stockwell turns to a steady red and units are now connected
NOTE: The Stockwell holds the last 5 last paired devices in its memory and connects automatically to the last paired device when turned on again
If a Bluetooth connected device is moved outside the range of the Stockwell (Approximately 10 meters without obstacles), it is disconnected.
The device is automatically connected again when it is moved back within range.
The Speaker stores up to five devices and tries to connect to the last connected device first. For example, if the Speaker has been connected to the devices: A - B - C - D - E, device E is given first priority, while device A is given last priority.
Every time the Speaker starts up, it will do an auto connection of devices within its ranges.