To turn the Kilburn on, begin by plugging in the power cord.
1. Insert the power cord into the power jack on the back of the speaker.
2. Connect the correct power cord to the wall socket
CAUTION: Always unplug the power cord from the wall socket before disconnecting it form the loudspeaker
Note: Power cord is included
1. To turn the active loudspeaker on, switch the on/off switch to the ON position. The on/off indicator will light up when the power is on.
2. The LED for the last used source will be lit up, when the battery is charging, the battery LED will flash
3. To turn the speaker off, switch the on/off speaker to the OFF position.
4. All indicators will turn off
NOTE: Fully charge the Kilburn battery before it is used for the first time