Follow these steps to pair the Kilburn wirelessly to your device.
1. Turn on the Kilburn Loudspeaker
2. Select Bluetooth as source by pushing the source/wake button until the Bluetooth LED is lit
3. Activate the Bluetooth functionality on your device (Smartphone, Tablet, Computer)
4. Push the pair button. The LED on the Kilburn will start to flash rapidly in red.
5. On your device, select the Kilburn speaker from your list. The LED on the speaker will turn to a steady red.
6. You are now ready to play your music wirelessly via the loudspeaker.
- You only need to pair your smartphone/tablet/computer with the Kilburn once, after which device will be included in the list of your Bluetooth devices.
- When pairing a new device push the pair button again and repeat steps above.
- Up to six devices can be stored in the loudspeaker’s memory