If the internal batter is broken or worn out, you can replace it with a new one, the faulty battery pack must always be recycled according to local laws and regulations.
1. Make sure that the power cord is unplugged does the wall socket.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the Kilburn power socket
3. Carefully place the Kilburn front down on a flat, clean surface
4. Using a Torx Screwdriver (Size T10), unscrew the two screws on the battery hatch on the bottom of the loudspeaker
5. Open the battery hatch and remove it from the loudspeaker.
6. Pull the battery tab and carefully lift the battery without pulling on the cable connecting the battery to the loudspeaker.
7. Gently pull on the battery plug, away from the loudspeaker to disconnect and remove the battery.
8. Reverse the process to install the new battery