To turn the Stanmore on begin by plugging in the power cord.
1. Insert the power cord into the power jack on the back of the speaker.
2. Connect the correct power cord to the wall socket
3. To turn the active loudspeaker on, switch the on/off switch to the ON position. The on/off indicator will light up when the power is on.
4. The red bluetooth indicator will start flashing as the speaker searches for a bluetooth device.
5. To turn the speaker off, switch the on/off speaker to the OFF position.
6. All indicators will turn off