If you are having issues with sound dropping out of your headphones, there are a few troubleshooting tips we advise you try to resolve the issue:
1. Check that there is no dirt or debris in the socket of your device. This may prevent a clear connection between the headphones and the device and cause sound issues.
2. Ensure that you have a solid connection between the socket of your sound source and the headphone jack on the headphones.
3. Make sure the sound source is playing
4. Check to see that the sound source isn't on mute or in silent mode
5. Increase the volume levels - please approach with caution as not to incur any damage to your ears at full volume if the sound suddenly appears.
If you cannot troubleshoot your product or believe it to be faulty, please click here to submit a request or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom right corner.