1. Turn the SOURCE knob to
2. Push and hold the SOURCE knob for 3 seconds
3. The indicator starts to blink
4. Enable Bluetooth on your device (Smartphone, Tablet, Computer)
5. On your device, select STANMORE MULTI-ROOM from the Bluetooth list and accept pairing
6. The indicator on the speaker turns to steady lit and the units are connected
The Stanmore Multi-Room stores up to 8 (Eight) Bluetooth devices and tries to connect to the last connected device first.
For example, if the Speaker has been connected to the devices: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H, device H is given first priority, while device A is given last priority. Every time (BLUETOOTH IMAGE iCON) is selected, the Speaker will do an auto connection of devices within its range.
NOTE: If the Bluetooth device is moved too far from the Stanmore Multi-Room, the connection drops. Move the device within approximately 10 metres without obstacles to the Speaker and the connection is automatically restored.